Our Relationship with the Medical Community
To help improve the health and well being of children, we rely on strong partnerships with the medical community.
These relationships have been nurtured and have grown over our 30+ year history. Because of these relationships, we can bridge access to health care for people through:
- Our Ronald McDonald Houses located adjacent to Wesley Medical Center and Via Christi Hospital St. Francis.
- Our Ronald McDonald Family Room located inside Wesley Medical Center.
Medical professionals and communities contribute to RMHC Wichita in a variety of different ways:
- They are actively engaged as members of our board of directors and committees.
- They provide support for our Ronald McDonald Houses and space within Wesley Medical Center for our Family Room.
- They assist with contributing to operating costs and donations of in-kind services.
- They volunteer their time and services.
This critical support enables us to expand our program capacity to meet the demand of the families that need us.Please contact us at 316-269-4182 or at email@example.com for information and brochures. To refer a family that needs a place to stay while their child receives medical care, please call 316-269-4420.
Read why Donna Hyland, President and Chief Executive Officer of Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta, values the support RMHC provides to hospitals.
Learn how RMHC stands apart from other organizations from John Falletta, M.D., Professor of Pediatrics, Duke University and an RMHC Global Board Member