Types of Third-Party Fundraisers
There are two kinds of third-party fundraisers:
1. A group or individual can host an event or sponsor an activity and make Ronald McDonald House Charities Wichita the beneficiary.
(Example: An organization hosts a golf tournament and gives RMHC Wichita a check for the net profits.)
2. RMHC Wichita can "piggy back" on an existing event, adding a third-party fundraising element, and receive the income produced from that element.
(Example: A city has a walkathon and the sponsor offers participants the opportunity to get pledges for RMHC Wichita.)
RMHC Wichita has a set of guidelines that we ask all individual and organizations to follow when fundraising on behalf of Ronald McDonald House Charities Wichita.
Procedure and Third-Party Fundraising Form
Please download the RMHC Wichita Third-Party Fundraising Agreement below, fill it out and return it to us BEFORE your event. Contact the RMHC Wichita Development or Communications and Marketing Manager to set up an appointment and/or to discuss your event. 316-269-4182
Ideas for Third-Party Fundraising Events
These are some ideas for fundraising activities and events that your group or organization can hold on behalf of RMHC Wichita:
* Jeans Day: Pay money to wear jeans to work
* Concession Stands at Little League games
* Loose Change: collect the loose change in your pockets and purses and donate it.
* Softball/Golf/Croquet/Miniature golf Tournament
* Parents Night Out/Christmas Shopping for parents: Charge parents for babysitting
* Car Wash
* Letter Writing: Write letters to everyone on your Christmas card list, asking them to make a donation to RMHC Wichita.
* Book Sale: have a used book sale
* Bake Sales
* Yard Sales: Have a neighborhood-wide sale
* House Cleaning
* Gift Wrapping: Set up a Christmas package wrapping station at a mall for donations
* Chili Cook Off: Charge entry fee and for samples
* Ice Cream Festival
* Lemonade Stand
* Candy Gumball Machine: Put this in your office for everyone to purchase
* Corporate Gifting: Send a holiday card informing your customers/vendors that you have made a donation to RMHC Wichita in their name.
* Bike/Trike/Roller Blade/Scooter-A-Thon
* Heart and Home Tour: Sell tickets to a Home tour - complete with dessert at the last house!
The following trademarks used herein are owned by McDonald's Corporation and its affiliates, McDonald's, Ronald McDonald House Charities,
Ronald McDonald House Charities Logo, RMHC, Ronald McDonald House, Ronald McDonald Family Room, and Ronald McDonald Care Mobile.