OUR RELATIONSHIP WITH THE MEDICAL COMMUNITY
To help improve the health and well being of children, we rely on strong partnerships with the medical community.
These relationships have been nurtured and have grown over our 40 year history. Because of these relationships, we can bridge access to health care for people through:
- Our Ronald McDonald House located inside Wesley Medical Plaza.
- Our Ronald McDonald Family Room located inside Wesley Medical Center.
Medical professionals and communities contribute to RMHC Wichita in a variety of different ways:
- They are actively engaged as members of our board of directors and committees.
- They provide support for our Ronald McDonald Houses and space within Wesley Medical Center for our Family Room.
- They assist with contributing to operating costs and donations of in-kind services.
- They volunteer their time and services.
This critical support enables us to expand our program capacity to meet the demand of the families that need us.Please contact us at 316-269-4182 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for information and brochures. To refer a family that needs a place to stay while their child receives medical care, please call 316-269-4420.